STDs Community
Do I have STD's SCARED OUT OF MY MIND PLEASE HELP

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

I am a 20 year old virgin who has never even kissed a guy before and on Saturday I had the scariest moment of my life. At my corner store there is a guy who works there who always flirted with me and tried to give me hugs I was always friendly with him but never gave him a impression I like him. Well on Saturday I went in and asked for some chips for my mom the owner of the store directed me to the back to get them once I got there the guy who tries to talk to me pinned me to the wall and stuck his tongue down my throat and also put his hands in my vagina, and pulled his penis out making my hand touch it I was so scared I didn't know what to do I didn't say stop because I was so shocked I slapped him in his face and ran out. My question is can I get a STD from his nasty mouth and his fingers I don't know him nor do I know where his fingers has been. My vaginal area does hurt a bit and I am going to get tested on Wednesday my question is, is it too soon for me will I get a false negative the lady at the desk said no but I am scared out of my mind! Thank you
STD's have that name for a reason...you need to have sex. You had no risk, but should call the police on that guy.