STDs Community
Do I have an STD? HIV? Or back problems?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

I'm a 22 year old male. So the past couple of days I have been having some back pain or pain in my groin. Here's a little of my history. I was diagnosed with chlamydia, treated, and cured in January. I got it from my girlfriend at the time. I thought she might have gotten it from me (stupid I know) so we continued our relationship until the end of Feb, and we broke up because she cheated on me. I had sex with her one time after she cheated and have not had any sexual relations since. I don't know many details but know for a fact (we have a similar best friend and my ex confirmed it with me with paperwork) she got tested for STDs, HIV etc. a month after we broke up and she was clean. I have had back pain since I was little (from sports) and I just recently got a moving job. I started to feel back pain, not severe, but an annoying dull ache just as I used to have when I was young with the furniture moving. It started to really progress about a week ago. Sunday I woke up and had a cold, cough, sore throat, etc. I slept all day that day and laid in an awkward position making the left side of my sore back even worse. I have some mild anxiety and immediately remembered my research when I had chlamydia, and remembered a fever and swollen lymph nodes are some main symptoms of HIV two months after being infected (had last sex with my ex 7 weeks ago). I don't believe I had a fever, but definitely had a mild cough and mild sore throat. Because of my anxiety I immediately felt as if my back pain was groin pain, but after a few days I realize (I think) it is back pain. I felt around for my lymph nodes and nothing seemed tender, but I still played around with my left groin node the past few days constantly because of my anxiety (and left back pain) and I feel as if I have irritated it. It is a little tender now. But I am still not sure whether the pain is coming from my groin lymph node or back. It's weird. Nothing is swollen and I feel nothing on the right groin, armpits, or under the jaw. Let me reiterate it is not pain, but a dull ache and I only feel it when I'm laying or sitting down. Whachya think? Thanks for the help. Yes, I'm going to get tested soon, even though I'm 90% sure its my back...
I'm sure you're fine, I had an HIV scare with  an ex who had cheated on me last year. I had all of the symptoms: Rapid weight loss, waking up in a pool of sweat, sore throat, horrible headaches, rashes, diarrhea, sore muscles, and loss of appetite. I kept going back to the doctor even after 2 negative HIV tests several months after exposure. My doctor then decided to check my blood work for any deficiencies. He then finds out it was a severe vitamin D deficiency. He gave me some supplement pills good for 3 months, after a week I felt soooo much better. He explained that most of my symptoms were stress related about having HIV and that it just added to the downfall of my health. So don't stress it so much! List every symptom that you have, take it to your doctor and talk about it thoroughly. This is how I was able to be diagnosed correctly.
I am having a worm like movement all over my body over 10 years  now , recently i carried out a test and the result came out to be a very huge rate of staphylococcus and uti . Dr have used many antibiotics on me but still they are still much there , please what medication or antibiotic will be best so i can be cured . I am dying pls help me out
Start a thread dedicated to your question.