STDs Community
Do I have an infection?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Do I have an infection?

Hi everybody. Please help me with this problem. I am 17 years old now. To tell you the truth, I was raped by three young boys 1 year ago. And from that experience I got an infection, sorry I couldn't recall the infection because I am still shocked. I was treated when we went to see a doctor, and they gave me a lot of medicines. I couldn't remember all of it and my parents don’t like to talk about it. Unfortunately, my father slept with me and he is trying to blackmail me. So I can’t tell my mom about it. We had sex almost twice a month when my mom is away. I already left home and now I am staying in my friend’s house. When we had sex, I can feel pain inside my vagina. Do I have another infection again? Please help me. I don’t have money to go to a doctor right now. Thank you.
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
The only way to know is to see a Dr. I would also urge you to seek a therapist.
Blank
4980139_tn?1361875219
Thank you so much. Hope I can go to one of them this days. Even though i think it might be impossible for me.
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Your medical health is not a game of money. See a DR
Blank
4980139_tn?1361875219
,yah. I understood. Thank you  
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
if you aren't aware of your local low cost/no cost options for healthcare, call your local health department. Planned parenthood clinics also charge based on income so they are a good option too. get a proper exam and some basic testing done for starters.

I also recommend you seek out your local rape crisis center too. they can refer you to counseling locally where you are at now and I highly recommend you pursue that. You have multiple issues to deal with and if you don't get help with them now, you'll carry that baggage around with your needlessly so it's best to deal with it now, not try to ignore it.  I say this out of compassion for you and your situation, not because anything about your post indicates that I think you are nuts or anything :)

grace
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank