Do I have some sort of STD or HIV!?
I suffer from great anxiety, so it's most likely that but I want to be sure. Around a month ago I got Icy hot/burning feeling around my penis, when I looked up the symptoms, it pointed too STD or HIV.

This icy hot feeling comes and go, and it usually begins to start up when I begin to masterbate, I do not, however, feel like it's burning when I urinate.

Now, I have never had sexual intercourse or sexual contact for that matter, that includes kissing. Could this be in any way shape or form STD or HIV, or is it something else?
Please help!
hi and welcome, Definatly something else. Impossible to contract STD's from the air or toilet seats. you need unprotected sex to get them for sure. Sounds like a menthol symptom. Are you using any rub creams for sore muscles, as your cant easily wash it off your hands and mybe touching your penis is the problem.