STDs Community
Do i have an STD? What is wrong with my penis?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

I recieved oral sex 5 months ago, after i noticed a change in my penis head. At first it appeared shiny and glossier than usually and then it progressed into becoming much more wrinkly and bumpy. I noticed very small, skin colored bumps on the base to mid region on my penis head. As well as this there are white, pale patches, (were it looks like the skin ha less blood flow almost) on the other side of my penis head. This goes away when my penis is erect or in warm water. Two months after this ordeal I went into planned parenthood and got checked out and tested for everything and had an exam for herpes, all of which were negative and she said i have nothing to worry about that it looks natural. I KNOW MY PENIS CHANGED THOUGH! It looks alot like pictures of yeast infection and balantis but i dont know what it is. The symptoms have stayed the exact same for 5 months, no pain or itching at all. My penis still has the very small bumps, looks abnormally wrinkly and pale, and still has the discolorations on one side. Does anyone have any idea what this could be? Ive been so worried its ridiculous. Thanks
Also I did the spit into a water glass yeast infection tst and it looked like i had a yeast infection, but im unsure. Also ive been having reoccuring gas the past few months. Please help me, I have been so worried even though the women who examined me sad im fine, I kno somethings different and i have been so scared for 5 months now. I feel like my life is ruined.
I have the EXACT same thing as you. As far as the penis goes, you are fine. This happened to me exactly how you have explained here. I've been to dermatologists, normal MD's, and Urologisits...everything is normal. What happens is some men get unexplained bumps on their penis throughout time, and they may seem to appear over night because we normally don't examine our penis' all the time. You're life is definitely not ruined and by no means is this an STD. For the yeast infection thing, you may want to get that checked out, and the whole spitting in a glass thing may not be 100% accurate in my opinion. I think you are fine. I also had very bad gas and developed a parasite known as Blastocytis Hominis...a non-harmful and curable problem. I'm not sure if these two instances are correlated in any way though. You are fine...no worries. It's normal for SOME males to go through this...Hope this helps. I know you feel lost and scared, just as I did...but I've accepted the fact that this is normal, and I'm stuck with it, regardless. Hope all is well :)
Its so nice to hear someone give a serious answer, instead of all the other forums were people just take it as a joke. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
this does not seem like an STD symptom. If you were tested for STDs and they came back negative you are fine. This seems more like a dermatology question. Personally I think you are fine, but if you need to see more doctors see a dermatologist.
the "spit" test for yeast is bogus.

you were seen by a provider who didn't think that this was anything going on.  if you doubt their opinion, be seen again for a 2nd opinion. Posting on multiple boards really isn't going to get you the answers you need.

grace
After I got oral sex, the girls friend joked that she had an std, but she was totally kidding and was doing it to mess with me. I of course freaked out, and began to notice all these weird things. I later confirmed that the girl who gave me oral sex, did not have an std, had been tested before and came up negative, and currently has a boyfriend who she performs oral sex on, and he has no sign of anything
Do you think I could have noticed things that were always there?
The bumps possibly could have always been there, however I know my penis never had the pale discolorations and it was never this wrinkly. It almost looks as if it is like pale and sickly.
Could I have caused this upon myself because I was soooooo nervous?
What would cause my penis to change like that?
Also I have fordyce spots on my penis shaft and testicles (which ive had since i was very little) as well as my lips (which i didnt notice until i was paranoid about the whole "do i have an std thing"), so could i have just gotten more fordyce spots but on the head of my penis, or is it due to something else.
Thanks for the help