Do i have any STD ?
I had unprotected oral sex with my gf 5 days ago.. After 2 days of having sex i went to drink with my friends and drank alcohol..The next morning after i drank i noticed a swell on the right side of my throat. Its been 3-4 days and the swelling is still there.. In the morning the swelling disappears but when i eat my throat swells.. I am sick worried that i may be having STD. I have read a lot and i found that many people have such symptoms like me..Please help me i am worried a lot. Do i need to test for STD's ? I cannot even tell my parents about this.. I am worried a lot.
hi worried guy and welcome.  Symptoms of Std, especially chyamidia and gonorrehea have a 5 days incubation period and  when get either you know it without.
Your throat is probably sore from a night out partying, drinking and laughing. Your neck lymph nodes are very sensitive to many things and can get swollen with a cold.
If your worried about it tell your folks you have a cold and want to have a checkup and then tell the doctor about all of this.
good luck and peace
I'll be going to see a doctor tonight..I am confused if i should tell him about the condition related to oral sex i had.. I'll be seeing a ENT Specialist..Should i tell him about it ?
yes, might as well have it all checked out for your peace of mind.
First of all thank you for your time.

I went to the doc and told him everything..he said it could be a throat infection..but i told him that i want to test for HIV and STD's..So he made some tests. he took my blood and urine samples..All the results were negative..nothing was found..Hiv tests were negative and so were some other things...I told him that i had doubts that i may be having gonorrhea..but nothing was found in the reports.I asked him that is there a particular test for gonorrhea..he said no there is no particular test for gonorrhea..He said that everything is fine..what i want to know is are there any particular tests for STD's like gonorrhea ??He told me that there is no particular test for Gonorrhea...

Thanks in advance.
Just go with your doctors report. they study for years and know what to do. The test is a urine test and he did that and you were cleared. When the doctor said there were no particular tests for Gono, he ment that the urine test covers them all.
So now your ok so put this behind you and enjoy your life.
dave
Thanks a lot Dave..

But i am still worried, i dont know why. Maybe with time i'll get over this.