STDs Community
Does this look like an STD?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Does this look like an STD?

Hey everyone. I'm an 18 year old male and I'm still a virgin. I recently noticed this red bump on my penis. And I THINK today there is a very small second one coming in. I don't go number 2 in public restrooms, and I'm 100% sure my parents don't have any STDs (not trying to be creepy). The only people I can think could even possibly have on are the people that live with us. Or maybe someone stopped by and got it on the toilet seat. I don't know, but here's a picture of the bumps. I would like an opinion on here before I do anything. I don't want to go to the doctor about it, but something tells me it's inevitable. If it helps, I do masturbate quite a bit. Sometimes I won't do it for a day, and sometimes 3 times a day. Just depends on what I'm feeling. 90% of the time it's 1-2 times a day.

This picture makes my penis look dirty for some reason, even though I take showers daily and make sure to wash it. Sorry :\
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s260/pbmonkey3/2013-03-24_00-46-19_872_zpsbd6607a3.jpg
Hi and welcome, if your a virgin then its not an STD. I get the little red things myself once in  a while and my dermatoligist says its an allergic reaction to meds that i take. I also believe that sometimes masturbating can cause this  from forcing blood to that area and causing a pore to expand. Maybe stop for a week or so to see if they clear up. But you know, its always good to have a check up once a year to make sure all is in  working order. Your just fine.
I appreciate the help. They seem to be going down, and your answer makes me feel much better :)
Indeed Jason - Life360 has a very solid and valid explanation and that they're going down is a good sign. Did they hurt extraordinarily at all? Fester or become bloody at all? I doubt it - or you would've mentioned. I had a friend once that used a sock to masturbate in and believe it or not - it was the new clothes washing detergent his mother was using that gave him red spots on the tip. The tip is hyper-sensitive so that's why guys see things there first than the shaft or scrotum, etc.. If they aren't from "rubbing" to "set it off" no worries. 50 people could be living with you and you're pretty safe. If it is - and I don't know who you "do it" - but try using a softer - or more lubricated way if it could be that. If you're just "spanking" in the shower or on he john - no worries (watch out for new soaps!). There are lubes of course, hypoallergenic - or things like Eucerin or Jergen's has a non-allergenic, no perfume, etc. lotion that can be used. Small tubes, small baggies, a sock for better friction - and rub one out! Enjoy and don't worry! Ask your doctor next time you go if still concerned and unless other symptoms come up - hope all will be well.