STDs Community
Dr, kindly help

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Dr, kindly help

Doctor,
The other day I went to a strip club and met a lady out there. After having some conversation, we hugged and while kissing ( It wasn't a deep french kiss exchanging saliva ) she passed some amount of champagne which I swallowed. Followed by that I gave a soft bite on her back & kissed her nipples although no sign of lactation found.

Can you please tell me if I really do have cause for concern for any STD ?
I will be grateful if you kindly respond to this posting
Tags: STDs, nipple, bite
Hello

Sounds like an awesome kiss.

You do NOT have any concern for any STD.

Avatar n tn
Hi Jessy,
Thanks a lot for the post. However, I was a bit concerned because the next to next day I found a small tiny scratch in the right side of my lower lip. Not sure whether this was there previously and it may be caused because I changed my tooth brush and the new brush is a hard one. However, if the scratch was there when the incident took place, can it increase the risk ?
Avatar n tn
Hi jessy,
Apology for the follow up post. This is fyip that within next 48 hrs I did a HIV antigen + antibody Combo test and the result was negative. Nevertheless, would need you suggestion that if I need to carry any further test after 3 weeks ?
Please suggest.
READ WHAT HAD BEEN WRITTEN TO YOU ALREADY. NO RISK.