STDs Community
Dry mouth, constipation and eye infection

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

I recently had risky sex with a few individuals. I am worried I may have contracted something, though I'm not sure what. I am going for STD testing tomorrow (monday), but I'm trying to make sense of these symptoms. I have had dry mouth, constipation and as recently as today an eye infection (my eye is red and irritated, and there is discharge). Now I do have  seasonal allergies, and before I had this risky behaviour I was aware that my sinuses were drying out and I needed to take certain steps to stop that. At the time it was my ears and nostrils. So it could have very well spread to my mouth, which would explain the dry mouth. I have never had any problem with my eye however, and the constipation has lasted for at least three days and has not responded to laxatives. The dry mouth persists even as I drink plenty of fluids. I have been researching all I can find out about STDs, and have not found anything that matches these symptoms. I'm also not prone to sickness at all. Anyway, I was wondering if you know of an STD that matches these symptoms, thanks.
No STD will cause constipation or dry mouth.  Certain STDs can cause eye infections, but that's not as common.

However, make sure you follow up on not being able to have a bowel movement even after laxatives.  That can be something far more serious than an std.

Aj
Avatar n tn
thank you
Avatar n tn
Which ones cause eye infections, pain in temples and earaches, as I have tested positive for trich and also one unknown, gonorrhea or chlamydia.  Also which causes major hot flashes and sweats?