STDs Community
Dry red patch on penis
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dry red patch on penis

I am 23 years old and for the past few weeks have noticed a red patch that has become dry and sometimes cracks the skin on the shaft of my penis. (seems to get better if I don't masterbate or have sexual contact for a few days)

My girlfriend has been recently tested for STD's and has come back negative.

I plan on seeing my doctor about this but was wondering if anyone on here could help at all.

Thank you
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Something like this is not STD related, but should be seen by a Dr. Can't really say what it is.
Blank
Thanks for your input, made me feel a little bit better

Blank
My boyfriend recently developed a one inch patch of very dry, scaly skin on his penis under the head.  He had the same thing happen once before and it was after having unprotected sex with another woman.  He refuses to go to the doctor and says he hasn't been with anyone else but I am worried, having been checked out myself before I don't know what to think or what it is.  Can you help me or give me suggestions?
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
This is not STD related, he would have to see a Dr.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank