Dull Ache in Testicles
I'm a 23 year old male in good health condition, but for the past 5 days I've been experiencing a slight dull aching/sore feeling in my testicles. It's very slight and definitely not excruciating. It seems that I notice the pain more while I'm sitting down. I'm often in the sitting position as I do have a desk job. When I'm standing or walking, there is hardly any or no pain at all. Sometimes when I have the pain it radiates down my legs (occasional). Other than that I don't really have any other symptoms; no lumps in either testicles or burning while urinating.

2 weeks ago I did receive oral sex from a female and for only a few minutes it was unprotected. Is there a possibility that this is the reason I'm experiencing the pain?

If I did contract an STD, is this a common sympton that occurs about 10 days after infection?

I recently talked to the female who performed oral on me and she assures me that she does not have an STD and gets tested every 3 months. Regardless of what she says, I'm still a little worried.

I plan to see a doctor first thing next week and get some tests done, but any help in the mean time would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Phil
I see no reason for testing at this point, the pain this soon would not be related to a STD and if would be a constant pain if STD related.
I seem to be having trouble getting anyone to respond to my questions since I made my first couple posts.  I believe you might have answered one of my early posts yourself.  I have updates to my situation and a final concern.  The problem was that I (a male) received about 2 minutes of unprotected oral sex from a female.  This happened almost 5 weeks ago.  I developed a mild, dull ache in my testicles that sort of comes and goes as well as raised skin around my pee hole.  I have been tested for STDs and they all came back negative.  The swab showed the presence of yeast which would mean a fungal infection and I was given a one dose medication that was supposed to fix it.  I took that pill 4 days ago and it seems the symptoms around my pee hole may have improved some but have not gone away.  The ache in my testicles is still present.  Can you shed any light on this for me?  Thanks so much.