STDs Community
Eruptions of Penis

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Eruptions of Penis

Dear Doctor,

I am having some small eruptions on the tip of penis and under skin. These are very samll and appeared before one week. Similarly I have some eruptions on the shaft of my penis. These eruptions are very old. I thought it may of blade allergy that I use for shaving. These are painless and on the skin. I  went to the doctor and  doctor asked to do a Herpes. The test result were 0.18 for IgG and 0.33 for IgM. The test result was negative. What could be the reason? Do I have Herpes. Is it a strating stage. I never had an unsafe sex.  
This is not the doctor's forum - you need to pay to post there.

Your herpes blood test you had done - was it a hsv1 igg, hsv2 igg or a combined igg?

The igm result is worthless and should never be drawn on you again.

See a dermatologist the next time you have these symptoms for further evaluation.

grace
Avatar n tn
Thanks for your kind reply. The test was done for HSV2.  

Best Regards,

It might be herpes, but your doctor needs to make that determination - we can't diagnose you here.

Aj