Extremely scared about std?!

About a week ago I had an unprotected one-night stand. I went on a night out with my friend and some of her work colleagues and ended up going home and having sex (oral and vaginal) with one of the men she works with. It was a stupid, drunken mistake and it's the first time I have ever had unprotected sex with a complete stranger. I know I didn't have anything before him as I had been in a long term relationship and had a check-up a couple of months ago but I am very anxious that he could have give me something. I'm too afraid to ask him as we haven't spoke since that night and I recently found out he's had a long-term girlfriend for a while! (he told me he was single) this slightly made me less worried, but I don't know anything about this guy, he could be cheating on her every weekend for all I know.
I understand nothing can 100% put my mind to rest until I get a test but I have to wait another week otherwise anything I could possibly have most likely won't show up. Me and my boyfriend are now back together and I'm so scared I could have passed something to him!
I've started to feel slightly sore around the vulva, itching a little more and a little more discharge than usual but I don't know whether I'm just creating symptoms in my own head because I'm so paranoid? I can't stop reading different things on Google and scaring myself. Also I have been washing down there a lot with soap ever since to make sure everything is clean so this possibly could have caused me to get thrush (I have had thrush multiple times from using fragranced soaps etc) I applied thrush cream last night just in case.

Can anybody please help me put my mind to rest a little? I've definitely learnt my lesson :(

Well your not doing yourself any help online looking for symptoms and whatever. Yes you did have a risk and as you said testing is the only way to know. At this point you really can't do much, testing for STD's such as gonorrhea and chlamydia are valid now.
I would also have them check for Herpes. It is something that they may not know they have and I am not sure if they will test for that unless asked for.  
Herpes test is at 3 months.