STDs Community
Face Itching with small red bumps

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Face Itching with small red bumps

I had protected sex, but unprotected oral sex, with a woman in Las Vegas exactly 15 days ago. Now I have a small itchy patch (about the size of a baseball) of small red bumps on the jaw line of my face. None of the bumps have any liquid in them, they are to small for that, except I did squeeze the largest one of them and thought that a very small amount of clear liquid came out of it. They aren't continuously itchy, only when I seem to get hot and sweaty or towards the end of the day before a shower. If I scratch them though, they will stay itchy for awhile after. Sometimes they seem to be kinda of white like my skin, and fade from view, then come back. I'm not worried about a rash or anything like that. I just want to know if it could be herpe's or an STD. Could I be showing some type of Herpe's bump after just 15 days, and that many of them? I also usually use facewash, and had to use Soap while on vacation. And it was 100 degrees plus everyday in Vegas, and I'm from the East Coast. Please help .
Hello

What you describe does not sound like herpes.   A herpes sore on the lip is obvious (I have oral herpes --since childhood ... what you describe is not like it).

I know they say "the only thing free in Vegas is Herpes".

You didn't bring that back with you.   See a doctor/dermatologist for the bumps on your face.  
Have an STDs question?
100,000+ doctor answers