Feel itchy inside head of my penis (urethra?)
I have an annoying itchy feeling inside the  of my penis and have the urge to urinate. I had a sexual encounter with a sex workere. I received uncovered oral but the intercourse was protected with the condom remamining intact. Is this an STD? The itchying is so annoying I need to squeeze the head of my penis in order to scratch it.

I appreciate a response.
Hi and welcome, sounds like and STD for sure. Another symptom is in 5 days after contact youll have a burning white discharge. This would be more Gonoreah. Sounds like you have chymidia as a big symtom is itching. You may also have a white discharge but much less than gonoreah,
Really you should go see a doc and have some tests and meds. You dont want this to get into your Prostate.
Thank you for the quick reply. I agreed that it sounds like STD but no discharge so far. The encounter was more than a week ago. While I am at here, I would like to ask if I also should worry about HIV even though the encounter was protected.

Thank you again.
No HIV concern and if no discharge by now most likely non specific urinary infection and itchy is a symptom. Its really annoying. You really should have protected both oral and vaginal to be safe.There a lot of crazy things being spread around these days.
In fact, I had similar symptoms a few years ago. STD tests came back negative but the Doc gave me two pills onsite which took care of the problem. You are right, the person I had encounter with did not have a good hygene.

I am going to an STD clinic first thing in the morning.

Thank you and I sincerely appreciate the promot reply.
One other thing, the urge to urinate is also associate with your prostate so have them check it  out also as could be prostititus. the urethrea, prostate and bladder are all connected by the same uratic system.
Youll be just fine and quit taking chances,
I went to see my Doc. She examined my genitals and opening of the penis which looks inflamed. She doesn't think it is STD related but took samples for GC/Chalmydia testing. She seemed to think that it is a yeast infection and prescribed Clotrimazole. I had similar problems a couple of years ago where another Doc. gave me antibiotic while waiting for STD test results which was negative. I would have liked it if the Doc did the same this time around.
over use of antibiotics has caused a lot of problems and medicine tries not to use them unless they really have to. you should be glad your provider is up to date and following protocols!!!

grace
Grace,

I am glad that my Doc followed protocol. My STD tests results came back negative and the itchying subsided due to  Clotrimazole. I also took precaution by abstaining from any sexual activity not to enhance the itchying and irritation.
glad it's all getting better :)
itching in the head my penis for the past 2 days. what could be the reason? i am worried.
i got so drunk and i took a ***** home and had unprotected sex with her, from what she told me in the morning i even had her ***** licked, Oh! Jeese..... After about one week or there about i noticed this sweet itch inside my penis and sometimes it seems like i have this movement inside my penis like something is coming out but when i check i see nothing, no discharge or anything at all... this has been going on for five days or more now.
The worst part of it all i met a very good girl who happens to be a Virgin and she loves me so much and i swore to be faithful to her and now i had unprotected sex with her, the itch became more and more higher with a little pain when i squeeze my dick so i checked online and from what i see do i have Stds? if yes did i infect this innocent girl? God help her can suffer this if i brought it upon my self but what about her?

Currently i am in malaysia and they are racist so i am afraid to go to the hospital here please advice me what i should do.
Hi,i had too much to drink and unfortunately got to call my cyber girl,had sex and somehow the protection got torn,guess it was too forceful.it happened last night,and now i feel so uncomfortable cos i got to know she's a *****.i feel itching,and slight pain on mt manhood.wht could this be?could anyone tell me something??????
I had a sex with my wife while she was on menstrual period of month and early in the morning I wash my penis and I found myself paining a lot and after that there was itching sensation inside my penis from inside scrotum till head of penis and it has been 5 days now. what it could be guys?
Start a thread dedicted to your question and it will be answered. But you posted in the STD forum and unless you or wife is with other partners this has nothing to do with a STD. Try posting in uriology.
Symptoms only began 4 weeks after intercourse. Std or thrush?
Start your own thread
Im having the same problem its itching but no dis charge involved
I have an annoying itchy feeling inside the  of my penis.I had a sexual encounter with a sex worker four moths ago. I received uncovered oral but the intercourse was protected with the condom remamining intact. Initially White discharge around head of Penni's but subsided later.Is this an STD? The itchying is annoying In the night and need to squeeze the head of my penis in order to scratch it.

I appreciate a response.
I have the same case.
If there is a discharge, it could be STD related. In my case, the itching was due to fungus but my Doctor still checked me for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia which came back negative.  
Im a guy and i had sex with some lady, after that i feel itche in my penis and discharge like urine . I think it was gonorhea so i treated it with ciprofloxazin injection for 7 days now but still is not gone, so please help me
Hi I was a bit drunk one night about four weeks ago, and had unprotected sex with this older woman, four weeks later I noticed I had two red spots on my penis, non irritating but had little white dot around it, somewhat of a ring worm look, and now it just like a light red dry spot on the skin. And curious of what it might be
I have the same problem which you have.. i had sex with a sex worker 2 months ago, now im getting itches on top of my penis & also getting white discharge..
Am i having STDS???  

Please reply ASAP
I have an annoying itchy feeling inside the  of my penis.I had a sexual encounter with a sex worker 2 moths ago. I received uncovered oral but the intercourse was protected with the condom remamining intact. I have  White discharge around head of Penni's & it smells very bad. Is this an STD? at this situation can i sex with my partner??

Waiting for your reply
I have an annoying itchy feeling inside the  of my penis .but  there is no won around penis and i feel this type of thing after 2 months after sex.....plez any body reply me
Hey, I also just experienced my itching today. When i woke up this morning, I went to urinate, but before i Dd, there was this whitish fluid. I thought it was semen. I dont know if i should be worried about HIV/AIDS.
I last had sex 2 weeks ago.
Does this mean I am a carrier of what Evr STD i have gotten from this lady I slept with???
It could just be a yeast infection, but you need to get a positive diagnosis, and it is never safe to skip the condom, even for oral sex. A lot of STDs, including HIV, can be passed this way - not just through vaginal or anal sex. Follow the treatment plan your doctor gives you, and make sure to practice good hygiene, including using a penis health creme with nutrients for faster healing.
After about one week or there about i noticed this sweet itch inside my penis and sometimes it seems like i have this movement inside my penis like something is coming out but when i check i see nothing, no discharge or anything at all... this has been going on for five days or more now.
Definitely get tested for STI's.  I know it sounds crazy, but you can get a STI from oral sex and even a public toilet.  You could also try a penis health creme.  These are made for dry, irritated, itchy skin down there and may provide you with some relief.  Make sure you get one with all natural ingredients though so you can avoid any side effects.  Good luck!
Hello, I am a 14 year old male and I have a similar problem. I have never had sex but I have masturbated. Whenever my penis gets erect I have an itch inside of it. Very rarely I get this feeling when flacid. I squeeze the head of my penis and it seems to relieve it a little bit. Also I tried masturbating and it seemed to help a bit too. After reading those comments I am scared that I have an STD even though I have never had sex. Any help would be great!
I also should mention that its in the head of my penis.
Yea right, i am having the same itching since last 3 weeks and white discharg too. Sometimes when i press the cap of my pennis , some white discharge comes out also when i sleep and woke up, my underwear is wet with this white discharg and it looks light green on white underwear. I went to see doctor today and he told me to come tomorrow morning with my urin. This makes me scared a lots
Yea right, i am having the same itching since last 3 weeks and white discharg too. Sometimes when i press the cap of my pennis , some white discharge comes out also when i sleep and woke up, my underwear is wet with this white discharg and it looks light green on white underwear. I went to see doctor today and he told me to come tomorrow morning with my urin
Please help!! I have this itch on the bottom of the head of my pennis no discharge or problems just a itch???
I'm  having the same problem what is it
hi friend i have same problem in past two weeks, u had any treatment for this
Did u get any treatment
if yout pennis is itchy inside the pennis and it this charge a yellow something in the of your pennis you can easyly cure it by eating garling drink 2litre of water or drinking lemon juice or cakamansi juice or cucunot juice or antibiotics that antibateria. pls take note dont take sugar or candy sofdrink or even alcohol ater 3 weaks ok thanks im having thiskind of dicease im a pilipino not good in english lol but iwant to help u guyz like me we have the decease call trinomoniasis try to search of yuotube so u can understand but dont woory its curable and it will be gone after 2 to 3 weaks. we get the decease from the female vigina thank god its not some thing cald gorrephiasis or something i forgot that one decease just look for trinomoniasis and youl be okay in no time i have antibiotics name COTRIMOXAZOLE that helps alot thanks guys

I have a problem, from yesterday my penis itching and white liquid coming out
From the penis head, can you assit as I only sleep with my wives.
Pincers, I want to ask what brand of CLOTRIMAZOLE you used? Is it a Cream or a Tablet? how much milligram you used for a tablet? how much in philippines peso?  how many tablet per day to take? thanks
I am unable to open the answers u get on this post and I am encountering the same issue can u please help.

worriedsew

I appreciate a response.