STDs Community
Feel like I have to Pee, Testical, Urethra Pain, Gonorrhea or UTI?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Hi everyone, hopefully you can help me diagnose what is going on in my body.  Over the last two days, and today in particular, I began noticing a feeling, like  pinch in the urethra of my penis, as if I was unable to finish peeing.  Today, the symptoms have continued in addition to an added frequency of peeing, and feeling like I need to pee.  Additionally, today my testes are a bit sore, like a minor case of being blue balled.  The act of peeing does not really hurt, but rather seems to provide relief for the discomfort in my penis.

I was sexually active a month ago, having unprotected (condoms broke, once with ejaculation, used plan b) vaginal sex with a female on three occasions, with the last time being September 5th, 2009.  I have not had any symptoms concerning an std until yesterday October 4th, 2009.  

I somewhat think that this episode may be triggered by ill-kept masturbation.  Not having sex I have been masterbating (masturbating) more frequently, and one episode that sticks out in my mind occurred on October 3rd, where I woke up early in the morning after an explicit dream and masterbated, neglecting to clean myself up after wards.  The next day I added some questionable all purpose skin lotion to my penis as it appeared to be dried out.  I wonder if either of these variables set off a UTI.

What do you all think of these symptoms?  Possibly  Herpes, Gonorrhea, Clamidiya or a UTI? I have not had any penal excretions or rash outbreaks.  I am really at all loss for it all and plan on getting an std test tomorrow.  

Thanks in advance

Tags: urethra pain, have to pee, testicals, uti, Gonorrhea, STD?
Could be gonorrhea or chlymida. Herpes...don't know but doesn't sound like it. Best advice is to test for the common STD's like gonorrhea and chlymida now, but also see a Dr for an exam and tell her/him your symptoms.
Hello everyone, thanks Vance for your advice, which I have followed.  I went to the clinic and they gave me the anti-biotic without even knowing the results to the test.  I am actually starting to feel that this infection is related more to the lotion rather than an actual std as the symptoms correlate much closer with the use of the lotion rather than the act of intercourse now over a month in the past.