Fifty shades of grey
Okay so, I am female 22, and I've had four boyfriends in the last four years. It's sad, I know. Anyway with three of them I noticed that after we were having sex for two weeks or more I noticed a gray tone to their penis that wasn't there before. I got a Pap smear last year and they said everything was fine. When I went to get birth control they tested for gonerrhea and chlaymidia and said they would call if they found something. I didn't get a call so I assumed that everything was fine. I was sexting one of my exes a year or so ago and he sent me a picture of his penis and it looked darker than it did when I last saw it. Wtf!!!! Help. I need someone to tell me if I'm crazy.
Your by no means crazy but you are worrying for no reason. A guys penis does change in appearance depending on if he's hot or cold or sexually aroused or not etc. You've been sexually responsible and been tested so there's no need for you to worry. If your ex feels there's cause for concern then he should see medical advice.