STDs Expert Forum
Fingering

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Fingering

I am in cape town with my wife
We went to the hotel after traveling for so long and at the heat of the moment i fingered her in the hallway for ten minutes . Is there a risk from stds or hiv from that? Since i touched so many things before fingering her ( elevators airports etc)
Welcome to our Forum. I can tell you with complete confidence that there is no risk that you acquired an STD of any sort on your fingers during the course of your travels that you could then transmit to your wife as you masturbated her.  There is no reason for concern and no reason for testing related to the event that you describe.

EWH