STDs Community
Fishy Semen Smell

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Fishy Semen Smell

My boyfriend's semen has a strong fishy odor to it.  Is this possibly connected to an STD or is it directly realted to his choice in foods and the fact that he is a smoker.  Thanks for your help.
semen tend to smell like fish after a hard days work, get off his back. i've done alot of std research and never heard of that as a symptom of anything..tell him to drink apple juice-i heard it makes semen tastes better ;p
just bustin your balls..seriously though i don't think thats related to an std...does he eat alot of P.F. Chang's?
well the truth semen smells that way if we men eat alot of fast food or if you dont drink enough water....but i dont think it has anything to do with an std.....(but it is a sighn that he is unhealthy)

tell him to drink alot of water and eat healthier and he will be fine
i hav the same prob with my b/f, is straight up stinks like fish and its hard to bare at times cause im left smelling too ven if i "wash off"