STDs Community
Flesh colored bumps on my scrotum and shaft... What are they?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Flesh colored bumps on my scrotum and shaft... What are they?

I have small flesh colored bumps around the scrotum, specifically at the base of the hairs, and all around the base of the shaft as well. There is no discharge or pain, but i am concerned as to what they are. I have never had sex so I am unsure whether this is an STD or a skin issue.
Please help,
Thanks
G
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
you've never had sex so you know this isn't likely to be a std.

this sounds normal but certainly since you are concerned, follow up on it with your provider to be sure.  our bodies are not completely smooth and as we get older, the hair follicles become more prominent and more noticeable.

it's not always the  most pleasant thing to do ( for either of you ) but showing this to dad if he's around might be helpful. he doesn't want to see your genitals just as you don't want to see his but he's been looking at his own for awhile now and can help you determine if these look normal or not :)

grace
Blank
Thanks! I'll let my doctor know.
G
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources