Flesh colored bumps on my scrotum and shaft... What are they?
I have small flesh colored bumps around the scrotum, specifically at the base of the hairs, and all around the base of the shaft as well. There is no discharge or pain, but i am concerned as to what they are. I have never had sex so I am unsure whether this is an STD or a skin issue.
Please help,
G
you've never had sex so you know this isn't likely to be a std.

this sounds normal but certainly since you are concerned, follow up on it with your provider to be sure.  our bodies are not completely smooth and as we get older, the hair follicles become more prominent and more noticeable.

it's not always the  most pleasant thing to do ( for either of you ) but showing this to dad if he's around might be helpful. he doesn't want to see your genitals just as you don't want to see his but he's been looking at his own for awhile now and can help you determine if these look normal or not :)

grace
Thanks! I'll let my doctor know.
G