STDs Community
Full Panel STD Tests through tSTD

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Full Panel STD Tests through tSTD

Hey all,

I signed up for the Complete STD Panel via tSTD.org and went to my local Quest Diagnostics to have the blood drawn for HIV, HSV1/2, Hep B/C and Syphilis and additionally gave a urine sample for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. My question is, when she was drawing the blood she only took three viles (though there are 4 distinct tests) and only one vile of urine. I would figure that the total would need to be 4 viles of blood and 2 viles of urine considering they're testing for 6 different things. Am I wrong in thinking this?
You have to ask who took your blood and urine or the place where it is being tested. We can't answer for companies and what they want.