STDs Community
Full Panel STD Tests through tSTD

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Full Panel STD Tests through tSTD

Hey all,

I signed up for the Complete STD Panel via tSTD.org and went to my local Quest Diagnostics to have the blood drawn for HIV, HSV1/2, Hep B/C and Syphilis and additionally gave a urine sample for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. My question is, when she was drawing the blood she only took three viles (though there are 4 distinct tests) and only one vile of urine. I would figure that the total would need to be 4 viles of blood and 2 viles of urine considering they're testing for 6 different things. Am I wrong in thinking this?
You have to ask who took your blood and urine or the place where it is being tested. We can't answer for companies and what they want.