Gay Oral Sex
I've been worried........ i am gay and met this guy last tuesday. we kissed and i performed oral sex on him, that's all we did, no anal sex or other stuff. he was not hard and didn't ejaculate in my mouth either. and i didn't think he had sores on his penis.

i know nothing about him. and these days i started to worry about the hiv and other stds. i want to ask if i could get hiv or other stds like syphilis from that. what are the chances and if i need to take some test.
You could get oral gonorrhea or syphilis from this, but the chances aren't all that high.

If you feel you want to test, then get a throat swab at about 5 days after exposure, and make sure to tell the doctor you want a gonorrhea test, otherwise they might not order the correct test.  You can test for syphilis at 6 weeks.

Aj
thank you!

if i didn't find sore or other symptom on his penis, does that mean he didn't have syphilis? and i also noticed that Dr.Handsfield once said that syphilis can't be transmitted until at least 3 weeks after infection and can be transmitted within 1 year. do you agree that?

and what are the chances of getting hiv from that?

sincere thank you for your time in answering my questions!!
Most likely if there was no sore on his penis then he doesn't have syphilis.

Well a recent study said HIV is not transmitted via oral sex. Some people tend to disagree with that though. I would say at best it is rare to get HIV while giving oral sex to a man.