STDs Community
Genital Herpes on Butt?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Genital Herpes on Butt?

Is it possible/common to get genital herpes just on the butt?

I have several marks on my butt which I initially chalked up to pimples from a sweaty butt (sorry for that image). I'm guessing there are 20 or so very small marks on my butt. None of them ever really blistered and they never hurt. Just itched. I have 2-3 marks near my front hip.

Any idea if this is herpes or herpes zoster?
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Let me add I have nothing on the genitals.
Blank
Let me add I have nothing on the genitals.
Blank
yes....herpes on the buttox region is possible.

Are you homosexual? or engaging in homosexual acts?
Blank
No. Hetrosexual.
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
As was already said yes you can get herpes lesions just on your buttock area. You can get them anywhere in the entire "boxer short" area as we call it.

The best thing to do is to go see your doctor and find out what is going on. Just itching without pain isn't likely to be due to herpes or shingles but you might have more than just one thing going on. Bacterial infections in that area are pretty common too as well as just folliculitis.  Most of us don't have smooth and beautiful backsides no matter what hollywood tries to make seem everyone does ;)  

grace
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank