STDs Community
Genital Warts
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Genital Warts

Back in September my partner at the time told me he had genital warts and when I went to my doctor everything was fine, I didn't catch anything off him.
    However, I went back a few weeks ago to get my routine smear test and my doctor told me I have internal genital warts. She explained everything to me about them but she said there's is nothing I could take to clear them up because they're internal, instead she said I need to eat a healthy diet, reduce my intake of alcohol and get plenty of sleep.
   I just want to know if there's anything I could take to get rid of them because I am just worried if I do everything my doctor told me to do that they still don't clear up and spread.
I also got the results back from my smear test and my doctor told me I have an adnormal cell count. Does genital warts effect the smear test?
I'd appreciate any feedback about it because I feel my doctor didn't explain it that well to me and I am getting worried it will get worse.

Thank you