Genital irritation / pain / spots
about 2 weeks ago, I started developing symptoms of a chest infection, i got some amoxycyline and finished the course, it helped but I don't think it cleared it up completly. I then started to notice pain in my anus when I coughed, this was soon following by a constant pain at the root of my penis / testicles. I went back to the doctors who examined me and did a prostate exam and said it looked fine but to give some urine samples (which I am still waiting results of) the next day (today) I noticed some red blood spots / scabs on my testicles as well as some spots (regular ones around my anus). The pain in my penis is constant but even worse when I urinate - the urine samples will probably tell me the results but I am impatient and worried. The doctor gave me some different antibioitcs this time; doxycycline.

What do you think it could be?

It is extremely unlikey to be an STI as I haven't been active in over 6 months.
at this point wait for your test results to come back for the urine symptoms.

you might be developing a fungal infection from the antibiotics you were on. you also can cough hard enough to push out a hemorrhoid in the anal area as well as cause your testicles to bounce around a lot and get irritated.

grace