Aa
A
A
Close
Genital warts or something else?
I'll start where my problems began. About a month ago, I had sex with a new partner. Afterwards my vagina became very itchy, swollen, and it hurt to sit down or even walk. We used a condom, but I had used this kind before, so I know I am not allergic. Due to the itchy feeling, I believed I had a yeast infection (I've had one before). I went to see my gyno and she agreed that it was a yeast infection and prescribed me a pill for it, as well as took a culture. The swelling began to go down, and within a few days the doctor called and said that my culture had come back negative (meaning I did not have a yeast infection). However, since my symptoms had almost completely gone away, I didn't think anything of it. Fast forward to a few days ago, while washing myself down there in the shower, something didn't feel quite right. I checked down there with a mirror and saw that I had developed some small bumps down there. I'll do my best to describe them in complete detail. There are a few on either side of my vaginal opening and some smaller ones below. They are flesh-colored and smooth, the same color and texture as the normal skin around them. They are a little itchy, but nothing compared to an actual yeast infection. I've been monitoring them for a few days now and they haven't increased in number or in size. I have had unprotected sex in the past, so it is possible that it's genital warts, but the bumps I have don't look like any pictures I've seen online. They're not half as terrifying as most of those pictures, but they're not exactly attractive either. I can't go back to the gyno about this because I'm on my parents insurance and in the event that I DO have an std, I really can't have them finding out. I'm driving myself crazy wondering what this could be, anyone have any similar experiences or ideas?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Oh and I thought I should also include that I have not had any unusual discharge or odor down there. My only symptoms are the bumps and slight itching.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources