STDs Community
Gonorrhea and anal inflammation

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Gonorrhea and anal inflammation

I posted earlier about my brief kissing episode during an erotic massage episode but I have a follow up question not the same question. so here it goes... the masseuse was fully dressed but she kissed me thrice (which I didn't expect btw) and it did involve exchange of saliva but they were brief ~5 second kisses. it is important to note that I had lip crack which was just fresh. I asked the community of the possibility of contracting STDs, specifically HIV and more specifically gonorrhea. I realize that common understanding is that it is a low risk for HIV, but I have read in the internet that the same may not necessarily be all that low risk for gonorrhea. a responder advised that there is nothing to worry about.
while I am thankful to him for sharing his opinion, I still have a few unanswered questions.
1. since the mode of contact was through kissing, should I expect throat gonorrhea over other forms of the same disease, if I am infected. or is the cross infection is possible too?
2. I am planning to get tested through one of those anonymous testing sites and they only do urine test it seems. so how would I determine if I have other forms of the infection?
3. finally, the symptoms I am seeing is penile discharge which is clear and not very smelly but it might very well be precum because I do fantasize every now and then in a day. but the other symptom is that I feel on and off itchy feeling in the anus and some times mild irritation. i hope it is due to paranoia but I cannot be careful enough. do the symptoms say anything?

please excuse my ignorance on the topic. this is my first time engaging in such activities and I don't really want to assume anything.
thanks
"I asked the community of the possibility of contracting STDs, specifically HIV and more specifically gonorrhea. I realize that common understanding is that it is a low "...NO ONE EVER TOLD YOU THAT IT WAS LOW RISK. IT IS NO RISK. If you waste money on testing then I have a better idea, send me the money and I will do something constructive with it.

NO HAVE NO REASON TO TEST FOR ANYTHING. KISSING IS NOT A RISK.