Gonorrhea for 6 years
Six years ago, my ex boyfriend found out he had gonorrhea, so I got tested because we had only unprotected sex. Yes, I know, it was stupid, but my results came out negative, so I thought I was fine. We had unprotected sex after he cleared up. Not directly after. We used condoms for some months, but I ended up giving it to him again. I got tested again and told Planned Parenthood my situation and they told me the test was negative and I wasn't positive for ANY STI's. I couldn't afford the medication even if they prescribed some for me. We ended up breaking up and I haven't had sex for 4 years until 2 years ago when I met my current boyfriend. We have unprotected sex and after a couple months he started getting the same symptoms my ex had. I've been tested every year twice a year for the last 6 years to make sure and they always come back negative. But each year I get another symptom of gonorrhea. I get UTI's at LEAST 3 times a year. Sometimes up to 7. I usually just drink water to make it go away.I have really bad discharge. And it hurts when I have sex. I don't have health insurance at the moment so I can't afford a hospital visit. Could I have had gonorrhea for 6 years?
No you would not have gonorrhea for 6 years and test negative. Possible that you might have had oral gonorrhea at one point.

You would need to follow up with your Dr for your current health issues. Your health is worth more then some money, make the appointment.