Gonorrhea question
11 days ago I had unprotected oral with a female I had just met. I had asked her before we started if she was clean and she insisted that she was. 9 days later I was frequently urinating ( I had not drank more water or coffee than usual) and on the 10th day it felt like my urethra was sore. It does not hurt when I urinate and I have not seen any discharge up to now which is day 11 after possible exposure.
Ok, what is the question??
sorry. Here's the question. Does this sound like Gonorrhea? or any other STD?
Not really.
Thanks. Can you have gonorrhea without the discharge? I've read that symptoms usually start within 2-5 days. I'm it is possible for them to start later( like 10 days) or is it rare to start outside the 2-5 day mark?
Yes you can but over 90% of men get discharge, so it is unlikely. It's rare to start at 10 days...I don't remember hearing that in my 3-4 years here.
Thank you for your insight Vance. I appreciate it.
In reading through some of the posts it seems that it is rare for someone with gonorrhea orally to pass it on to someones genitals. Am I mistaken? My main concern ( albeit in my head) is that she had gonorrhea in her throat and passed it to my genitals
Its very rare and the main reason being, if she has gono its in the back of her throat by her tonsils in the membrane area and would need to give you a deep throat action really to be at risk.
My doctor suspects clymedia
My doctor suspects Chlamydia. In reading through this site, I was under the impression that it wasn't transmitted orally. They did a urine dip stick test and that came out negative. So now they are testing for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia
Chlamydia from oral is very rare if at all possible.
That's what Ive read here on this site. My doctor told me that it's the only thing that would explain my symptoms. Just a little worried here.