STDs Community
Gonorrhea symptoms...

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Gonorrhea symptoms...

Hello everyone

I would like to share my possible exposure
I had protected oral sex (fellatio) with a girl  I met online .....I asked her if she had any stds including HIV and even got her tested for HIV before we indulged in this sexual activity
The result was non reactive .

Now the worrying part is that on one accession I didn't come inside the condom and she gave me handjob without the condom ....and now after almost 10 days from the last exposure I am experiencing problem of excessive urination ,itching on the tip of my penis, pain in lower abdomen without any penile discharge till date
And 2days back my anus was also itching but it subsided on its own after  a day ....my questions are as follows

1. Can gonorrhea or chlamydia be transmitted this way
2. If say gonorrhea is transmitted through this fellatio or handjob will the symptoms be limited to my pelvic area
3. As my anus/rectum was not exposed to the bacteria ,can the itching/irritation in the anus be due the gonorrhea
4. Finally if I go for testing , do I need to give swabs from my urethra only as it is the only area exposed or from my anus as well .

Hope to get the reply soon

1. From protected oral and being masterbated...No
2. It's not transmitted that way
3. No
4. No testing needed for a no risk exposure
Thank u so much   for ur prompt and specific reply

But just for the sake of knowledge ....does the symptoms appear on the area exposed or it may appear on the other parts as well ....
I would appreciate of uh could reply

Thanks again
Where the exposure is and you did not have an exposure to anything.
I understood ur point sir but all I wanted to know was if i Recieved a blow job would the symptoms appear on my urethera or even on my anus as well
I answered that, I said where the exposure is.

But it is usless as you had no risk, which you don't believe
Thanks again m for ur help
I truly appreciate it ....
Have an STDs question?
100,000+ doctor answers