STDs Community
HCV Risk?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

HCV Risk?

Hi I've been really scared of my risk of acquiring HCV. I had unprotected oral, followed by protected vaginal intercourse with someone I had met at a bar. The vaginal intercourse lasted a about 5 minutes. I noticed some blood on my condom when we changed positions and immediately stopped, ran to the bathroom and washed up. She "apologized" and said I'm on the last day of my period. I asked her if she had an STDs and said she didn't have any STDs but had HepC and that it is rarely if ever transmitted sexually. My question to you all is, what is my risk given that I received unprotected oral and had vaginal intercourse with a condom? My anxiety is building up and I think it is the reason why I have been feeling nauseous and lost my appetite immediately  after and ever since.  Many thanks to all those that can help.
PS I have no visible cuts or lesions in or around my penis.
Post in the Hpc C fourm please