HELP!!
im 18 yrs old ive only had sex with one girl and about 4 months later a small bump appeared on my scrotum i got scared and started squeezing it and nothing seemed to happen except it got kinda red from the squeezing no pain or itching its like it was completely harmless then about 4 weeks later i noticed it had a whitehead so i squeezed and it acted just like a zit a very small amount of that white stuff came out and it bled a little but no pain or smell or anything im freaking out thinkin i have herpes or sumthing and i dont want to give this to my partner if it is contagious can anyone please help me
best thing to do is to be seen and get a proper exam and testing done.

grace
if you had to give it your best guess would it be anything contagious im losing my mind worrying about this
Even a best guess we couldn't say what it is. I could list off 20 things that it could be and most not STD related.