HIV Exposure Negative 10 weeks, penile symptoms??
I had unprotected vaginal sex with a woman of unknown status, a day or two later i had 2 very small black dots on the shaft of my tool* and a burning sensation on the rim of my penis on one side felt like i had to pee alll the time and very little came out. I went to the doctor and had full std panel done 1 week after exposure, all results came back negative for STI's and the virals hep hiv hsv, so when i got my results back i was still convinced i had an std because my tool* just didnt look right now i still had some burning sensations around the rim of my tool mostly just on one side, and the rim looked slightly swollen and had purple and pink spots that were hard to distinguish in certain lights. I heard sometime later that the girl was HIV positive around 9 weeks after the exposure with her.
i am not suffering any burning sensations anymore but I have had alot of the ARS symptoms at least i think i have unless ive brought them upon myself reading obsessiveley about them but heres all the tests i had done
week 1 full std panel including hsv hiv - blood and urine- negative
week 3 full std and visual inspec including hsv hiv- blood urine and swab (OUCH) - Negative
week 5 full std panel including hsv , Hiv - blood and urine - NEGATIVE
week 7 VDRL HIV HSV - NEGATIVE
week 10 VDRL HIV HSV - NEGATIVE

symptoms on my tool still persist ive been told despite my supposed exposure to hiv its extremley unlikley that I have it due to a 10 week negative elisa and so many negatives before it. so my question is, can/does HIV cause ANY non severe penile skin symptoms such as burning sensation on rim of penis slight redness purple and pink color changes to the rim of the penis, waxy appearance only on head of penis,ALSO I had ONE discharge that i noticed it looked like milk and came out after i urinated it was not thick or ***** it was runny and not a large amount???? , problems urinating ect.?? im not as terrified now that i have hiv due to the 10 week test, i am going back tommorow for another as im a few days past the 3 month mark used so wideley in this forum. the urinating problems have been gone for quite a while but the skin discoloration and strange texture still remain, if not hiv WTF should i get tested for?? DO I NEED SOME CREAM? lol HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What about other stds
I've had 5 STD panels done over the last 10 weeks.. All negative, had urinalysis blood test swab test you name it, it looks nothing like herpes or warts went to the doc and they said it looked a little inflamed and probably ok but I've never had this before and I've shagged loads of girls and before this one encounter with HIV pos girl I was in monogamous relationship for almost a year never ever used condoms my dick looks like it has the flu I'm frustrated any idea could it be balinitis??????
10 weeks hiv test is a excellent indication you don't have it. You have taken 5 std panl tests. Your only risks at this point is Herpes and HPV.

Go to a dermatologist this is not an STd at this point.

Even herpes at 10 weeks?? I thought the window period for that was inside 3 months as well and I was negative for antibodies for that at 10 weeks as well and the walk in doc says it isn't hpv... He gave me some kind of cortisone cream and it didn't do anything.... Any ideas??