STDs Expert Forum
HIV sympton
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

HIV sympton

I had recently perform Oral sex on this girl, for less that a minute, i had a small cut, it's so small it's hard to see, on my bottom lip. her is the i do not know if i am feeling anxiety or there is HIV i picked up from this girl. Two week after i am feeling pain in me the back of my neck, and some small cramp in my leg that just last for a second and go away, also i am felling some burning sensation under my arm, that last for about 10 second my lymph node is not swollen or any thing also my muscle are so tense, i find whenever the throught come up in my head ui feel the pain. i have been sleeping to well from my encounter, its this some STD symptom or am i worrying to much it been 4 week now. appart from that i am feeling ok doc please give me your sdvice.
Also doc how long does the sympton of HIV take to show up? and are my sympton related in anyway