STDs Expert Forum
HIV sympton

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

HIV sympton

I had recently perform Oral sex on this girl, for less that a minute, i had a small cut, it's so small it's hard to see, on my bottom lip. her is the i do not know if i am feeling anxiety or there is HIV i picked up from this girl. Two week after i am feeling pain in me the back of my neck, and some small cramp in my leg that just last for a second and go away, also i am felling some burning sensation under my arm, that last for about 10 second my lymph node is not swollen or any thing also my muscle are so tense, i find whenever the throught come up in my head ui feel the pain. i have been sleeping to well from my encounter, its this some STD symptom or am i worrying to much it been 4 week now. appart from that i am feeling ok doc please give me your sdvice.
Also doc how long does the sympton of HIV take to show up? and are my sympton related in anyway
You didn't get HIV from that exposure and your symptoms don't sound like HIV.  See many other threads (there must have been 20 of them in the past 3 months) with exactly the same issues and questions.

HHH, MD
This sounds ridiculous, but i was feeling the same way until today.. now i'm scared of something else.. my doctor said i could have gotten chlamydia from going down on a female because of the white spots on my tonsils.  I thought it was just tonsillitis.. what is going on?
doc i got a hiv test after 1mths-five weeks  it came back negitive how reliable is that.
A related discussion, Don't know what's going on? was started.