STDs Community
HPV and hydrogen Peroxide

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

HPV and hydrogen Peroxide

Ok, so here's the long story.  I've had sex with my girl friend (unprotected and protected for a long time) and one day she started having some burning sensation while urinating, so she got informed she had trichamonosis.  So I started to get worried about Std, so we both got tested for array of std/hiv.  We both came back negative for everything.  We both received flagyl (or whatever antibotic (antibiotic) for trich).  A week later after we thought it  would be okay to have sex again, she had asked me to use a condom because she ran out of birth control.   So after having sex, I removed my condom and the band constricted while removing it, and pinched the tip of my penis (right near the opening) it then made a cut there, and it started to bleed.  So I didn't put anything on it, or treat it.  A few weeks later, noticed a bump on the place where the cut was.   Again, i figured it was normal from the cut, but it felt a bit different than the rest tip of penis.  So i started getting worried about HPV and Herpes, so i looked online about this.  So i found out you can use vinger to find out if you have HPV.  So i tried it, but i also learned that this could bring false positives if there is subcutaneous skin or fatty skin or something.  I couldn't really see too much of a difference.  So I went on, and figured it would go away,  then a few weeks later i started to see it was a bit more cauliflower shaped, and seemed like it had red bumps like HPV....I started look at pictures, and trying to figure it out without seeking a medical doctor.    However it stayed this way for months now and its the same size about 1mm, and it hasn't gone away.  Then later i noticed it would bleed on occasion if it was rubbed .  So again feeling doubts about having HPV.  I started looking for cures, and found herbal remedies.   I saw a lot about using hydrogen peroxide and garlic, and tea tree oil.   Since I only had 3% hydrogen peroxide.  I used that, and have been doing it once a day for about 3 days now,  and also using triple antibotic (antibiotic) on it.   It seems like its disappering or getting smaller.  Could this have been just some other infection or was it HPV?  Does hydrogen peroxide really work on curing it?  
Tags: penis