STDs Community
Hand job with baby oil STD?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hand job with baby oil STD?

Dear Dr.  On 03/08/08 I recieved a hand job from a massage person with baby oil.  I wore a condom.  She washed her hands afterward, I didn't wash anything and just left.  The next day my urine was darker and I urinated frequently.  Since then, I've had some burning when urinating and my penis tip feels itchy after urinating.  Went to my PCP today and got a urine sceening in the cup.  He said there were 18 puss cells and no bacteria as of yet.  He sent it away to get a culture.  He put me on Cipro for five days.

My questions:  Can I get an STD from the hand job?
Can STD's live on or in the baby oil bottle that she used?
Can I get an STD from the towel that I laid on?
What could this be from the urine test.

Anxious and waiting for the urine culture result.  Thanks for your help.