Handjob. Risk Level??
Hi Dr,

I am living in Singapore. I just had my CLEAR test for all STDs recently (38 weeks - approx 9 mths after the last exposure-oral sex with condom). Of course i am indeed very happy about the result. However just today 4th Feb 2006, I was having a massage in this Traditional Chinese Massage Paulor, towards the end of the session, the girl offer me a massage on my genital. She claims that it will improve the blood circulation down there & it will help if anyone who have ED problem or early ejecculation problems. In the end, i accept it. The thing is thoughout the whole process, there is a TOWEL covering my lower body(including my Penis/Genital area). It was not really a handjob, she just finger press my scrotum & my shaft(with the TOWEL covering my genital/penis) until i ejeculate!! Then she just clean it with tissue paper. She did not even touch the head of my Penis. Also, thoughout the whole process, she NEVER touch my genital/Penis with her bare hands AT ALL!! Just simply massage my genital/penis WITH the Towel ON. According to the DSC(Department of STD Control) here in Singapore, they said that handjob if a perfectly fine activity. Comapring mine situation, I don't think i would classify mine as a HandJob! What do you think?? I would just like you to clarify that. Also, do you think i got anything to worry about OR warrant for any TESTS???

Your reply will be much appreciated. Have a nice day.
You're kidding, right?  Is this a serious question or are you playing cute games with me?  Of course there is no risk of STD transmission.  Even without a towel, no STD is ever transmitted by hand to genital contact.

HHH, MD
Risk=0, were you just wanting to donate to the forum?
so is there a risk for pregancy if u wash yur hands and take a shower?