STDs Community
Head of penis has small flat red lumps and foreskin is sore.

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

I had unprotected sex a couple days ago, the girl said she had thrush about 5 years a go but that was it. Today I noticed my foreskin was a bit sore and swollen and the head of my penis is a bit red with a few small flat lumps. There's been no discharge so far. I'm not sure if I have caught something or if it could just be sore from the sex. Any help would be appreciated to calm me.
Sounds to me like a fungal infection which isn't an STD. Definitely recommend getting seen by a doctor to make sure though. Use protection next time my friend.
Thanks! Any idea what I could do myself to treat it if it is a fungal infection? Anything that could be bought in the shop?
I'd see a doctor first they'll be able to recommend a course of treatment.
Well I went to the doctors and they think it could be thrush and recommended I pick up some Canesten so I'll see how that goes over the next couple of weeks.
Yep that's the stuff you need.