Hello
i used to get red spots on my penis head so i went to the phamacy and got Lotriderm  the spots went off but i got burning sensation when i urinate,saw the Dr  and he gave me Omnicef  also followed up with a urine test and it showed that there were Pusscells rang 40 -50 ,the Burning sensation had gone but  Dr.Priscribed Suprax 400mg. There is a slight white discharge only in the morning, Please advice.
did you get any testing for chlamydia or gonorrhea?  have you had any new partners recently to be at risk for a std?

grace
Thank you very much for the prompt reply, I've not been tested as Dr only wanted the urine test and said that this medicine should work. will get my self checked for the above mentioned ASAP. Even though i dont feel any burning sensation right now.
you need to wait a full week after you've completed your antibiotics to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea. the antibiotics you were given are not effective for gonorrhea.
Thanks for the advice will go and see the Dr this week and get my self checked.
Hello Grace,
Went and saw the Dr.Told him that i got a white discharge then he did a swab test and wanted me to come after 3 days. So depressed hope things will be ok as i need to wait till saturday to know what exactly i've got to get treated. will keep you posted

Went to see the Dr and told him that i got the burning sensation still and a discharge then he wanted me to do this swab test and the results were Negative but there is a slight discharge only in the morning i'm continuing taking Suprax 400. What do i do now am i to go and see a specialist and get better medicine.