STDs Community
Help, confused!!

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Help, confused!!

4 months ago I received oral sex from a stripper. Afterwards i used antibacterial hand soap to wash my penis and then I poured whiskey on the head of my penis. I occasionally have very mild burning during urination, no discharge or painful testicles. Ejaculation is normal. I've taken 2 rounds of Z pack and clindamycin. And the oddndiscomfort is still there. I have found that drinking water helps with the burning, does this sound like an std?
Hi drios1,

Poured whisky to your penis? I'm not sure that will help in eliminating bacteria or virus.
Without discharge from penis, your symptoms do not sound like STDs.
However, it's good too to see a doctor to discuss on your problem of mild burning during urination.
The exposure was 4 months ago, right? And the symptoms have been persisting for 4 months?
The antibiotics that you have taken were from doctor or self-threat. Please do not self-threat.

Thanks.
Yes antibiotics were from doctor for unrelated issues. Symptoms I described have been come and go, not regular. As far as the whiskey goes, could that cause problems in my urethra? Thanks for the insight.
Hi drios1,

Well, your symptoms really do not sound like typical STDs symptoms. But, if you remain concern, do see a doctor to discuss about them.
And, more importantly, when was the last time you screen for STDs? I always encourage people to test for STDs as part of health check for every sexually active person.
you can't wash std's off your skin. all you did by washing with the soap and whiskey was irritate your very sensitive genital area :(

std symptoms do not come and go as you've described.  best to be seen and get some basic urine testing done as well as a manual exam of your prostate just to cover the bases.  do you notice do these symptoms tend to occur after masturbation or exercise or anything like that?

grace
sounds like a classic case of whisky dick my friend. happens to the best of us. buck up!