STDs Community
Help a poor fellow here

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Help a poor fellow here

Hi guys, ima get straight to the point. I have two issues. One seems to be a weird unknown bump, two actually. The other is a type of rash on my neck, jawline and select other parts of the body. I had unprotected sex last Friday ( a week ago) and what've spent the week scouring the Internet like a mad soccer mom looking for her child for information on this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Problem one is a weird bump, well what seems to be two about a millimetre across, and a like a half a millimetre across. They're really small, I had to get a magnifying glass to get a better look at them. The picture doesn't even do it justice. Is it scabies maybe? I tried to pop either one, and a fluid substance came out (like water) and a little blood mixed in. I don't know where to begin with it....any ideas?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/imageydxf.jpg/

Problem two consists of a weird rash that appeared a few days ago. They're on my neck, on the Adam's apple area and are moving to my jawline, and I suspect that I've seen the same type of bump on my forehead, so I can vouch for select other spots. I was freaking out because I thought it was hiv rash, but I've read that you can't get symptoms or rash until a few weeks after possible exposure, and its only been a week. Now, they look like millia, but millia don't itch. However, I think it's explosive millia. They appear in numbers and itch...though now they itch less- Itz more an irritation thing.  Aside from that I feel occasional itches around my body, and they're sharp and quick.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/imagecgl.jpg/

Any answers would be amazing. I'm pretty perplexed, yo. So please, give me the lowdown if you can!
we don't look at pictures here. why not is explained in our read before posting post on the forum.

have you been seen yet and had these rashes looked at?

since you had unprotected sex, you should consider getting full std testing. when to test for what is listed in our read before posting post on the forum.

really not likely that any of the symptoms you are having are std related at all.

grace