STDs Community
Help please.

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Help please.

4 days ago I went to the doctor and told them about my symptoms. At the time I had an itch around my meatus and about a centimeter into it as well. I also had itching on the inside of my foreskin as well. There is a slight sting when I urinate. There is itching around my anus as well. I told the doctor this and he told me that I have the clap and chlamydia and gave me a one time treatment of rocephin and zithromax for that. He took 2 tubes of blood and a cup of urine to be tested for other STDs as well and should have results back here in about 3 days. But now I am having new symptoms that I didn't have when I went to the dr. The new symptoms include fatigue, flu like symptoms, diarrhea, and itching around my pubic area. I was hoping anybody could tell me whats wrong. Or if all these symptoms are just side effects of the medicines I was given? Or if this is just part of my body passing out the clap and chlamydia? Or do I have something more serious going on. I'm really stressing about this and any advice would be helpful.
Did you get your test results back? If not call Dr.