Aa
A
A
Close
Help with symptoms after negative test
Hello,

As many others on here have posted, I made a stupid mistake. While my wife was away in Nov 2012, I received unprotected oral sex from someone I met. She assured me she was clean and std free, but who knows what to believe. We kissed and she performed oral sex on my to completion. That is all.

I started freaking out immediately afterwards. She assured me again she was clean and had been recently tested. The encounter happened on November 8, 2012. I went into one of the anylabnow testing places on Dec 8, 2012 and had the full panel ran. Everything came back negative. Of course, I know that HIV wouldn't be detected that soon. I retested for HIV with the new at home test kits at exactly 12 weeks and it was negative.

Mid January I start having abdominal pain that all the doctors think is my appendix and then my gallbladder. So far those have all checked out. More recently, as in the past 2 weeks, I have been having mild testicular pain. I have an appointment with my doctor in 2 weeks to see what that is about.

Now, I am worried about chlamydia and gonorrhea as testicular pain and abdominal pain are symptoms.

Question 1: How worried should I be? The test performed at almost 4 weeks from the enounter were all negative. Could the test have been false and I have chlamydia or gonorrhea?

Question 2: Would the testicular pain show up almost 6 months after the encounter assuming the test was not accurate?

Question 3: Should I take another HIV test?

Thanks for your input and your service to the forum.

Worried
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1. Your test was conclusive
2. Test was accurate
3. No-more HIV info post in that forum
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank