STDs Community
Herpes Bumps on Tongue!!!!??

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Herpes Bumps on Tongue!!!!??

I have had these pink bumps on the back of my tongue (2x as big as a regular taste bud, same color) since the beginning of Nov 2008. I went to the doctor before, and I didn't tell him that I thought it was herpes, BUT i did tell him that I thought it was bacteria. And he gave me some pills for it, and it didn't help.

I'm not sure what it is. On Oct 31st 2008 i had unprotected sex and oral, and there isn't any sort of herpes on my vagina, or in my anus. So I don't know what it can be. But it never goes away.

Please respond back.
Thank you all :)
Whatever it is it is not STD related.