STDs Expert Forum
Herpes Question (Please Advise)
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Herpes Question (Please Advise)

I recently received a lap dance at strip club and would like to know the risks associated with obtaining Herpes or any other STD from this activity.  During the lap dance, which lasted about 30 minutes, the stripper was fully nude and masturbated herself (both hands) throughout the dance.  She also un-tucked my shirt, loosened my belt and pulled my penis above my belt line in order for her to do hand-to-genital rubbing and for her to grind on my penis with her buttocks and front genital area.  I did not penetrate her vagina with my penis or hands, but was definitely exposed to her vaginal fluids and genital areas through the hand-to-genital contact and genital-to-genital grinding (again, no penetration).

My questions are as follows:
1)  Is it possible to obtain an STD in this manner?  (female hand masterbating (masturbating) herself then immediately touching male penis AND/OR female genital areas rubbing against male penis without clothing barrier)  If so, what STD's?  I am most concerned about herpes.

I appreciate your help as I am very concerned about this activity.