STDs Community
Herpes or bad yest and bacterial infection?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

had protected sex with a guy and a week later had anal then right after without washing vaginal sex with my long term partner. at the time I had a small crack in my skin in between my vagina and anal area. I noticed the crack in the skin was infected and sores appeared in the area hurt to touch. and sore in my anal, no bleeding no puss oozing out, they didn't crust over, they were there for a few days and they just healed up and went away,  just hurt to walk as the sores were touching each other so I put numbing ointment and that worked. No fever, no sore throat, no pain in legs or any fatigue. I went to std clinic a week after and took rapid test for both hsv1-2 and hiv they both came back negative. I also had cottage cheese like discharge, some itching around the area and the skin was a shiny color. I was givin two floconazol tablets to take. At the std clinic I was givin a fungal cream and was told to moist the area with coconut oil. The fungal cream got rid of the itch and the coconut oil took care of the dryness.

My boyfriend at the time said he saw fecal matter on his penis after we finished having sex both anal and vaginal no washing in between. but he has no symptoms of an infection at all. So my question is could the sores have been from the fecal matter? Should I get retested? I have BV and Vaginitis, Yeast infections in the past!...Just worried Im losing my mind!
Tags: Herpes
Hi Somebody,
you mentioned you had the crack and the sores before anal sex correct? Or did you have them after anal sex.
The paper cut I had before having sex, the anal cut as well from the penetration and not using lubrication. But I had protected sex I had no paper cut and I washed myself immediately after. My long term partner and I had anal and then right after vaginal without washing in between this is the first time we have done that he usually cleans himself first. he said he did see some fecal matter on his penis after wards. three days later I noticed my anal and the paper cut was infected and I also had cottage cheese discharge my skin was very dry and itchy...the fungal cream I was givin was givin to me before for yeast and vaginitis infection I was told to put it on my skin down there to releeve the itching and to use cetaphil soap which worked. After getting a pap test done at an STD clinic, my throat was swabbed and my vaginal checked, the doc said he saw traces of yeast. the swabb from my throat was negative and pap test came back normal. the infection was gone by the time I saw the doc at STD clinic which was a week from the time I saw the sores. So he gave me a blood specific type testing for HSV 1-2 and HIV they both came back negative. He then told me that no futher testing was needed. And I was previously tested before and was negative for both strains....But reading and looking on the internet it says that there is an open window to get tested for this desease??? Just need a peace of mind!...this was all in Oct and it's now Dec I've been fine sinse, no itching my skin has not been dry sinse using the coconut oil, and  no cottage cheese or milky discharge, I now wear loose cotton under wear and loose fitting jeans as to before I was wearing thongs and tight jeans daily...