STDs Community
Herpes question
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Herpes question

Tonight I went on a date with a girl and it went quiet well. We start making out and eventually i started to touch her genitals. She began to touch me back as well. I saw her touch herself then myself.. This went on for about 2 minutes... I asked if i need to know anything... and she responded shes on meds. when i asked what for she said genital herpes. It ended there, and we chatted a bit before she left. She told me she was on anti viral meds, the past 3 years and has never had a second out break (not sure if i believe) she also said none of her partners have tested positive since the one who have it to her.

1)Here are my two questions. First is there any chance i caught anything from her touching me? she did not have any sores or showed any symptoms. it was just making out, fingering and a hand job.

2)The other question is i have a small paper cut on my finger that is still open but not bled in the past 2 days... am i at any risk?

3) If she only has genital herpes any worry from making out?

As soon as she told me i washed my hands and poured hydrogen peroxide on my cut... After she left i hoped in the shower, gurgled more peroxide and poured it on my genitals as well... Not sure if this does anything but i was pretty frantic

Please respond. Can not talk to my doctor until monday and its late friday night.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3230354_tn?1381309286
Please repost this in the herpes forum.
Blank
3230354_tn?1381309286
Actually you've posted in the experts forum so please wait for their reply.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...