STDs Community
Herpes vs. MRSA

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Herpes vs. MRSA

I was recently diagnost with herpes type 2 and i was wondering even with a test done can it be mistaking for MRSA? i did have a case of MRSA in my arm pits as well as a few of my family members with whom i live with, i did not take any anti biotics because it kinda went away on its own. i later found out that its pretty hard to get rid of MRSA. But at the same time i dont experience any itching or burning in the genitalia area and i am aware that it can stay dormant. i just wanted to know if the MRSA could effect my herpes test results? Does anyone have any advice or suggestions.

The doctor that tested me for herpes did not know that i had a case of MRSA...
dont no go see doctor agen
All herpes questions pleas epost in the herpes communtiy, see the link above.
I have the exact same issue! Mrsa in armpits a year ago, and now diagnosed with herpes. Please tell me what your end diagnosis was. I'm terrified I have herpes
This post is from 2009, the person is not around.