Hiv/std scare
Hi all I'm new to the forum but I have been on this website alot .

So a fewdays ago I returned from the Dominican Republic. I was in a sketchy part of it . Hookers at every corner. Now I met this female at one of the clubs who apparently only 18 years old. She looked her age. I took her out the next day and that evening I sealed the deal

But that evening is what is haunting me. I got massively drunk from all the presidentes I drank that the night was a blur " the sex part" all I can remember was putting it in raw for a couple minutes then realizing I should of put a condom on. So I put it on and after a couple of minutes I had to take a massive ****. So I did that and I can recall coming back and just cuddling and going to sleep rather than continuing. But I believe I did kiss her vagina but didn't exactly give oral.

Now my questions are

1) hiv risk? I'm going to get tested but is this what I should mainly be worried ? I know my chances are like 1-1000 but still, of all STDS this is the one I'm most concerned.

2) all other stds? Anything is possible right? I feel fine and normal and it's been a week since the act
But I did the finger test during the day while we were enjoying the day and it wasn't exactly that tight.

3) and lastly I have a actual loyal girl I like alot in that country, when I went to visit her the day after I didn't do anything with her except give her oral for a minute. By me giving her oral and describing what happened is she at any risk ? Do stds infection go from the penis to the mouth? I'm worried because I don't want her to suffer from my mistake.

Thanks , I'm back in the United States so testing is readily available but my main concern is HIV and if the loyal female I have there is now at risk ?
Hi and welcome. Since its all  blur and you did have unprotected sex in the begining i certainly would get tested because you have a girlfriend. The good part is that you dont have any discharge which is usually the first symptom in about 5 days or so after exposure. The STD,s dont travel from your penis to your mouth but is a contact bacteria. I would obstain from unprotected sex with your girl till you know all is ok. Sounds like your just fine. You might want to post the HIV question on the HIV prevention forum as is specfic but im sure its not an issue from a one time encounter and so brief at that. So dont worry just get tested.