STDs Community
Hotness/Urinating afte Sex.
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hotness/Urinating afte Sex.

Why there is a hotness feeling after sex or masturbation. It happened before when I masturbated or had sex with condom or without condom. I talked to my partner she said she is disease free and get checked every six months. Her vagina was really tight, that was a issue for me to slide my penis in.

After sex urinating is normal and good, I know that. Also a feeling of hotness when you pee. This feeling is after masturbation or sex. Is this normal?

Thanks.

This discussion is related to Pain at tip of penis, dark yellow urine, pain in penis after sex.
Related Discussions
30 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
friction and increased blood supply to the genitals from arousal.

grace
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
also if she's tight - lube, lube and more lube - both for your comfort and hers :)

grace
Blank
Thanks for the info. I think you are right. It happened when I used to masturbate.
I don't want to sound like a idiot here, I am pretty sure masturbation is natural. :-)

I have been feeling a little better today. Just feel the burn a little and also some feelings on my penis. I think it was too much impact on my skin...
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
Yes masturbation is completely natural - don't forget some lube for it though!

grace
Blank
Sure, next time lube will be next to my bed for sure. :-). Also I noticed last night the tip of my penis is a slightly red...  what is that?

Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
Too much looking at your johnson obsessively?

grace
Blank
:-). May be you are right. I asked my friend at work about this. He said he had the same feeling after he had sex without condom with his girlfriend...
Blank
I felt good today. I am happy.... lol....
The smell doesn't go away even  thought took shower 4 times..
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
If you still have a smell, you need to see your doctor.  It could be a fungal infection or an std.

Aj
Blank
The smell isn't strong. Whenever I went to bathroom and touched my penis, I felt the smell in my hands and washed my hands. Well. today I took shower again and the smell is gone. Totally... I think that liquid thing that woman produces during sex the smell is really strong....I even smelled it during sex. The smell is gone today for sure...

I don't have no more burning or anything.... else...
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
So, you are saying that the woman you were with had a strong odor, and you've been smelling that on yourself since you were with her?

I'm really not trying to be difficult lol - I just don't understand what you mean.

Aj
Blank
When we were having sex, I could smell that. Which is pretty normal lol. I had sensed that before too when I had sex....
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
OK so you still smell it?  That's the part I'm not getting.  I'm trying though.

It wouldn't be normal at all for you to still smell that.

Aj
Blank
No I don't smell it today at all. Whats the other feelings after sex without condom. This was actually my first ever sex without condom...
Blank
Can you tell me what is antifungal cream? Where can I find this?
I dont't have medical program and willing to sign up one cause its important anyways.

Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
If you are having no symptoms, you probably don't have a fungal infection.

An antifungal cream is a medication that people use to get rid of fungal infections, like yeast, jock itch, etc.

In the US, anyone can buy some of them without a prescription.  I don't know how it is in other countries.  Talk to your local pharmacist/druggist.

Aj
Blank
Thank you for your replies in regards to my idiotic questions. I don't smell anymore, I don't have hard time urinating now. Everything looks fine. I think I will still buy that cream and apply.

I am in the US. And I can buy that without a prescription for sure?

Thank you once again.
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
Yes, ask the pharmacist.

Aj
Blank
Alright. I bought myself the anti-fungal infection cream it says "Limotorin" and JOck Itch.
I also bought myself "Dettol" I hope you know that. Its good.

I have few questions now. Is masterbating (masturbating) good for health or not? I am a guy and asking this because it happens.

Is oral sex safe or not safe to do? I mean both ways. Receive and Give.

Thanks.
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
Masturbation is fine.  There really isn't anything good or bad about it.  Its a normal thing to do, and won't cause any harm.

The lotrimin should be fine on its own.  You don't need the dettol.

Oral sex has risks, but they are low.  The risks for receiving oral are gonorrhea, syphilis, ngu and hsv1.  The risks for giving oral are gonorrhea and syphilis.

Aj
Blank
Thank you so much for all these awesome answers. Honestly, my eyes are opened now. I have this question. If a man never have sex in his life, what would happen to him?

Rohan
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
Nothing.  He'd be just fine.

Aj
Blank
Thank you very much for all the answers. What is a STD clinic, since I don't have insurance and in for future reference I want to know where I can find an STD clinic in my city. I am in San Jose, California.

Thanks
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
An STD clinic is a clinic that tests for stds, etc.  Some offer birth control services, etc.

Here are a few -

Planned Parenthood - http://www.plannedparenthood.org/mar-monte/index.htm

http://yourstdhelp.com/california.html

http://www.sccgov.org/SCC/docs/Public%20Health%20Department%20(DEP)/attachments/152404STD_testing_sites.pdf

You'll need to call and find out schedules, or check online.

Aj
Blank
Thank you so much. I will look for a location for sure.

I have a question. You know lots of males feel pain, itch, burn after sex or burn during urinating. Does it depends on positions.... sex positions? Condom or without condom?

Thanks
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
Those things shouldn't be happening.  If they are, its a sign that something isn't right.

It could be irritation from sex, or condoms, or an infection, or not enough water, etc., but they shouldn't be happening, and warrant a visit to the doctor.

Aj
Blank
Thanks. So different sex positions has nothing to do with those issues?
Thanks once again, AuntieJessi.

Blank
can any of you guys drop some information in my forum. anything would help :(
Blank
207091_tn?1337713093
Young - stop asking people for responses, ok?  If people want to respond, they will.

Rohan - no, sex positions don't have anything to do with it.  :)

Aj
Blank
Thanks once again. You are great.

Rohan
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources